What's new

MEXT Japanese Studies 2018/2019

Unmei

Kouhai
Reaction score
Same here, so sad. :(
How is it for all of us tough? I mean we all passed yay!!
Anyone got any new information already? ^^

Dasha

後輩
Reaction score
Well, I received some more information about the dormitory (rules etc) and also the application form itself:)
I have to submit it by next Friday but filling it in takes so much time haha
What about you guys?

Unmei

Kouhai
Reaction score
Nothing at all sadly, Ill have to be a little more patient

Lucactus

後輩
Reaction score
Yeah, didn't receive any info yet. They told me that last year they said more infos by the 20th of July.

Unmei

Kouhai
Reaction score
I got a mail today that I got accepted and Will receive a pledge and more information trough mail soon. :)

Unmei

Kouhai
Reaction score
Well I dont know yet we only got a mail saying we soon would get our university information and a pledge by post so Im still in the unknowing.

Unmei

Kouhai
Reaction score
Im going to 名古屋and my friend who also got the scholarship is going to Toyama. 🙂:

Dasha

後輩
Reaction score
That's great! You finally know where you are going!:)
I still haven't heard anything considering the pledge etc from the embassy, but i guess here we will get information no sooner than the end of July

Unmei

Kouhai
Reaction score
I got my second choice and my friend his first choice. :) I dont have any other info yet tough now. For example dorms or what courses to take etc. :)

Gabriel Flores

Registered
Reaction score
I'm right now searching for other options. My first choice changed their acceptance policy and now I'm looking for alternatives.

Unmei

Kouhai
Reaction score
Can you change that yourself Gabriel? I tought if your first choice doesnt accept they take the second, third, .... Or what do you mean? (just a little confused ^^)

Unmei

Kouhai
Reaction score
Anyone got any extra info?
I got to go to the embassy to have an info session begin September and know when I'll be flying now :D (24th, arrive 25th)
you guys? :D

KomSWU007

Kouhai
Reaction score
The embassy tell me that i have to send documents such as visa ,pledge and others on 27th august

Dasha

後輩
Reaction score
I signed the pledge and was told that I will receive my tickets by the end of August (don't know exact day of my flight yet, but probably 18-19 of September) :)

Dasha

後輩
Reaction score
Actually I received my tickets right after I posted the message haha
I'm going on 12th of September! :)

Unmei

Kouhai
Reaction score
Nice Dasha, congratz that's rather early :eek: :D It's coming closer for us all :eek: !!!
Btw does anyone already have information about the courses they are going to follow? And does your school give credits for going?

Unmei

Kouhai
Reaction score
Hi, since it's been a while. How is eveyone doing? Already in Japan? Classes started yet? ^^

Gabriel Flores

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, since it's been a while. How is eveyone doing? Already in Japan? Classes started yet? ^^
Hey there!

Not really, that's March 2019 for me :) I went through a lot of changes in these pasts months and well, I secured the three acceptance letters

Unmei

Kouhai
Reaction score
Hi Gabriel, I think you mean another one of the many Mext sholarships then, all of us went for the Japanese language program from september/october to September so all who passed are already in Japan right now ^^