What's new

Finding Sakai family from Fukuoka

AlexTotanes

Registered
Reaction score
Good afternoon Sir/Mam,Can you spare a bit of your time to read this.I'm Alexander B. Totanes from the Phillipines.I'm just wondering if you have known a person under the name of Dr.Jun Sakai (who worked here in CLSU - Central Luzon State University in Munoz Nueva Ecija province in the phillipines which is related in agriculture and wife Hiroko Sakai ( who teaches english subject on various companies in japan) from Fukuoka City?Who had siblings named Mr.Kazuhide/Ms.Marie & Ms.Noriko Sakai.They stand as my mother's ( Rosalina A. Bautista - Totanes now 68 years old ) poster parents when she stayed a while studying culinary in japan wayback in 1972-73-74.I just wanted to let them reconnect again...this would make my mother happy...Thank you Very very much...

Toritoribe

禁漁期
Staff member
Reaction score
His kanji name is 坂井純. He was a professor emeritus of Kyushu University in Fukuoka Prefecture. Unfortunately, he passed away on June 8, 2015 at the age of 83.
■【訃報】坂井純氏(九大名誉教授) | 週刊「農機新聞」
(all in Japanese)

I don't know if it's still available or not, but you can find his e-mail address on his home page.
Dr.Sakai ???ȵ???
(click on 坂井先生へE-MAILする。)

his profile
1969-1971:ユネスコ国連専門家、 フィリピン セントラルルゾン州立大学(CLSU)
an expert in UNESCO, Central Luzon State University(CLSU), Philippines
?v???t?B?[??

AlexTotanes

Registered
Reaction score
His kanji name is 坂井純. He was a professor emeritus of Kyushu University in Fukuoka Prefecture. Unfortunately, he passed away on June 8, 2015 at the age of 83.
(all in Japanese)

I don't know if it's still available or not, but you can find his e-mail address on his home page.
Dr.Sakai ???ȵ???

his profile
?v???t?B?[??
Unfortunately sir the email ad was not active anymore...and most of the site im trying to inquire is in japanese language...i hope kyusun university has still contacts to prof. Sakai's family...still hoping to talk to them...

AlexTotanes

Registered
Reaction score
Were still hoping to reach the family of the late professor Dr. Jun Sakai...it would be much appreciated for anyone who could help us...please...

(all in Japanese)

Dr.Sakai ???ȵ???

his profile
?v???t?B?[??
even the school don't have an answer...thanks for the info...

Last edited by a moderator: