What's new

Dorama's

mysticgenie

Closet Komiyavi Sensei
Reaction score
I am currently watching....
Mei-chan no shitsuji, Kiina, and Kame no shizuku.
<3

K

Kappa

My favorite is a Fuji TV drama from 2000 called "Love Complex," not to be confused with the shoujo manga inspired "Lovely Complex."
It starred Karasawa Toshiaki, Sorimachi Takashi and Kimura Yoshino, to name just the top-billed. It's very unusual, starting out as a sort of odd office comedy but then becoming increasingly dark and surreal. It definitely is a love-it-or-hate-it experience.

Oh, and forgive an old English teacher, but there should not be an apostrophe in the title of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

gnarsurf

後輩
Reaction score
I recommend one called Orange Days. Was very touching and had a wicked awesome theme song

I saw Pride and it was good but it really annoyed me that in almost every episode the players were crying or making a big deal out of something little. You're hockey players..man up!! haha

Carolyn

後輩
Reaction score
I cry in almost every episode while watching 1 Litre of Tears☝. It is definitely one of the saddest jdoramas I've ever seen. Really brilliant.

penguinparty

後輩
Reaction score
found some write-ups on july dramas!! :)
musicjapanplus.jp/news/?&action=detail&news_id=2557 orthrus no inu (starts july 24th), Tackey & Nishikido Ryo
musicjapanplus.jp/news/?action=detail&news_id=2550&start=5 buzzer beat(starts july 13th), YamaP
musicjapanplus.jp/news/?action=detail&news_id=2533&start=7 karenaru spy (starts july 18th), nagase tomoya
musicjapanplus.jp/news/?action=detail&news_id=2528&start=7 koishite akuma~vampire boy~ (started july 7th) nakayama yuma

johnny's in dramas abound!! who's watching? :LOL:

Carolyn

後輩
Reaction score
I've watched many Doramas:
1 Litre of Tears
Hana Yori Dango 1
Hana Yori Dango 2
Hana Kimi (Jap)
Nobuta o Produce
Proposal Daisakusen
Kurosagi
Mei-chan no shitsuji
Change
Zettai Kreshi
Mr. Brain
Nodame Cantabile
Gokusen I
Last Friends
Forbidden Love
😌

Dogen Z

aka YOSUQUE
Reaction score
Last edited:

Incognito69

先輩
Reaction score
Mr. Brain! It's a wonderful science mixed detective story with mega stars as the cast. I love the storyline and the cast!

Lovely World

後輩
Reaction score
I am watching IWGP, too Dutch Baka. although I am still stuck on ep 2. I got sidetracked with Kabachitare! and that new series Hanazakari no Kimitachi etc.

hmm

先輩
Reaction score
I just finished watching Last Friends, and I loved it. Each episode made me teary-eyed. >.<

dalejustin1

Suspended
Reaction score
Love and adore him as an actor, as a singer(his voice may only be so-so for some ppl, but I love his singing voice!), as an entertainer, as a comedian and as a person To sum it up, I'm crazy about this guy! Some of you, would might think I'm biased when it comes to anything about him.but, I'm serious about his brilliant acting skill.

Shizuka142

Suspended
Reaction score
I love My Boss My Hero and Hana Kimi...but there are a lot of others too...I can't remember all of them

thomas121

Suspended
Reaction score
Densha Otoko
Nodame
Nobuta wo Produce
Proposal Daisakusen
Hanazakari No Kimitachi E

BBuu

後輩
Reaction score
I adore japanese and generally Asian dramas and films... does anyone knows about a place that can list them? I tried jdorama.com but their interface is terrible. Help? :(

Kinryo

後輩
Reaction score
Hi, you can try : d-addicts.com

I like all japanease dramas, but my best : " Boku no aruku Michi " and " Nagareboshi ".

ardhi.adhary

Kouhai
Reaction score
It's been years since I watched doramas. The last dorama I watched was 'Densha Otoko'. :D