What's new

Chakushin ari (One Missed Call) ringtone!?

kaniczca

後輩
Reaction score
one missed call ringtone

hey guys i have that ringtone you're all looking for.. i could send it to you if you want, send me an email.. kaniczca at yahoo dot com 🙂

Prdmex

後輩
Reaction score
I'd love to get a copy of the ringtone in mp3 format. So if anyone can post a link or let me know where I could get it, please let me know. Thanks. :)
All of them are in mp3 format here freewebs.com/venuslovemechain/melodiesofdeath.htm
Just right click the one you want and click "save as..." or "target" or something like that.

3NVi3

heyz~!
Reaction score
Chakushin ari ringtone

does anyone know where i can get the Chakushin ari ringtone for my phone? :( it's a motorola rokr e1

futur333

後輩
Reaction score
hi all, im looking for this ring tone too, but the ringtone im looking for is in this video it starts at 0:13 secs. does anyone know where i could find this version?

h t t p : / / w w w . y o u t u b e . c o m / w a t c h ? v = I 1 F 7 h J N s i 5 M

futur333

shimazu 3 3 3 at hot m a i l dotcom

Transmution

後輩
Reaction score
i want the ringtone also

Cool, why not give your email address... maybe i'll get my copy for you. I recorded it from the scene myself... it's quite good but it isn't complete...... It's about 20++ seconds in wav form...
Well, if your handphone has bluetooth or infrared device, maybe you can get a bluetooth or infrared hardware and install it into your computer and transfer the wav file or supported files into your device (if only your device can support)... I can manage to tranfer anything into my device... mp3, wav, midi, convert avi or mpeg files into 3gp and so on... :) lol
anything to ask me? we can learn more here ya know? 🙂
can you send to me also? me hotmail is donaldtak at hotmail dot com i really want it☝🙂

IonNuke

後輩
Reaction score
For those that still want it, I have a version that is in MIDI form that's created thru midi.
The test phone for this project was a Sharp 703SHf (Softbank) and Sharp 770SH (Vodafone).

www-youtube-com/watch?v=JOwqjSvKX5E <<< Midi one sounds like that.

Currently working on another version to be extracted from the original Drama if anyone still needs this ringtone.

umnet

後輩
Reaction score
collection of free one missed call ringtones, movie 1 & 2, american & japanese version, mp3 & midi format at umnet.com.

umnet.com/Search/SearchRes.aspx?Search=one%20missed%20call&Style=ringtone

Kirie_Maiden

Rope Shrine Maiden
Reaction score
I have one problem with all the versions. They mostly seem to miss out the first note. If you listen, there is a single note and not a single ringtone I found seems to have this note... but I found one here that is the exact ring tone... not just one that sounds like it. It is the EXACT one used in the film.

Message me with your email address and I will send it to you. I finally found one I am happy with. I compared it to the one from the film and they are exactly the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

Walking cloud

後輩
Reaction score
^

Oh my... Could you upload that file in .wav form, because my phone won't accept it in the .mp3 format.

Thanks!

Mycernius

The Hairy Wookie
Reaction score
I have one problem with all the versions. They mostly seem to miss out the first note. If you listen, there is a single note and not a single ringtone I found seems to have this note... but I found one here that is the exact ring tone... not just one that sounds like it. It is the EXACT one used in the film.
Message me with your email address and I will send it to you. I finally found one I am happy with. I compared it to the one from the film and they are exactly the same.
The version I have is the correct one with the tone at the beginning. I know it is right because I ripped it off the soundtrack CD which I own.

Seon-a Kim

김선아
Reaction score
I got poly and realtone in mp3 format.

Let me know if anyone still needs it (if it takes to long, then PM me, cuz I tend to disappear at times for a while)

kiyawnz

後輩
Reaction score
I got poly and realtone in mp3 format.

Let me know if anyone still needs it (if it takes to long, then PM me, cuz I tend to disappear at times for a while)
Hey Ayu-youkou, I guess i need that realtone in mp3 format. Is it possible i stil can get it? Thx :D

nekko_chan

後輩
Reaction score
Hey!!! this is my first post here^^ i loved the movie

does anyone have or knows where to get the mp3??i want the ringtone that is on the movie thanxx

philippinean

Kouhai
Reaction score
chakushin ari ringtone

Hey!!! this is my first post here^^ i loved the movie
does anyone have or knows where to get the mp3??i want the ringtone that is on the movie thanxx
visit thedigitalpinoy.com and download the Chakushin Ari that I've uploaded there. or you can use Limewire. thanx. good luck. enjoy.

AlekCroft

後輩
Reaction score
Hi

Hi Jonas. I ran into your message the other day looking for the very same ringtone. I couldn't find any either so I figured I'd make one myselves. So you and anyone else who might want it may use it freely. I know it works for Ericsson T610 and Siemens S65
Cheers!
-Johan
Hi all why i cannot download this zip file and is it really the original ringtone from the movie not from the usa version

philippinean

Kouhai
Reaction score
Hi all why i cannot download this zip file and is it really the original ringtone from the movie not from the usa version
visit thedigitalpinoy.com and download the Chakushin Ari (japaense original version) in mp3 format that I've uploaded there. or you can use Limewire p2p sharing program. thanx. good luck. enjoy.

I'd love to get a copy of the ringtone in mp3 format. So if anyone can post a link or let me know where I could get it, please let me know. Thanks. :)
👍use Limewire p2p sharing program and you will find it there.😌

Last edited:

fritzy_mori

Jpop chick ;)
Reaction score
Hey Mycernius could you please email me that tone cuz i've been looking for the right ringtone since the first movie was released :)

bandrosac

後輩
Reaction score
hello all, i was just wandering how i can download to my motorola i 670 thru sprint phone that ring tone one missed call? without wap

dkruger2002

後輩
Reaction score
Does anyone have the actual one that is played on the cell phones in the movie, from the american version. I'm not sure if there is a difference between the American and Japanese version or not, because I've not see the Japanese version yet.